Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Long Lost Christmas EP

Alright, so I'm back up and running. Just a little kernel panic. Disk utility and prayer, deep deep prayer fixed her right up.

I wanted to get this up the Friday after Thanksgiving, but better late than never right?

This Christmas EP was produced about 4 years ago for a Christmas art exchange. I got a book Colin Palombi made by hand in the exchange not a bad deal if you ask me.

As I remember it, I made the whole thing while Tom and I were living with his Mom(Dee), sitting at her kitchen table. My Uncle Lanny sends out a mix cd of Christmas songs every year. I took five of the songs and remixed them straight off the cd.

As you might notice it was produced when pitched up vocals were all the rage.

Enjoy it.

Download it for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment