Friday, April 3, 2009

Song of the Week That I Didn't Make

Hey people.

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I hope someone kept this in their RSS feed. I should have some new stuff of my own coming up here in the next couple of weeks. Until then I'll try to stay on top of The Song of the Week and some other stuff.

I've been listening to a lot of Marvin Gaye recently. Which is really saying something since I usually listen to a good amount of Marvin every week. But I picked up Here, My Dear recently. Someone had told me that it wasn't an especially good record awhile back and I better not remember who it was cause it's a beautiful, intense record. Here's some more
info.

Without further ado here's my current favorite on the album Sparrow.

3 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I was out.....You finally post again.
    Now get out there and make me some music son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I borrow this record? In return I offer to get your music career back on track.
    Seth
    not jm

    ReplyDelete